- Undertakes or assist in R&D projects & product
development activities upon assigned.
- Responsible for the overall lab operation, include
improvement of process, formulas and analytical methods and enhancement of the lab operations.
- Coordinates laboratory testing activities and process
- Analyze organic and inorganic compound to determine chemical
and physical properties, composition,
structure, relationships and reactions.
- Liaise with raw materials & lab apparatus suppliers
- Other R&D and technical.
- Full Time position available.
- Possess Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or
related Science Degree.
- 2 to 3 years experience in biotechnology and biomedicine
industries or any related industries. Preferably senior specializing in
Chemistry or equivalent.
- Must be able to work independently and with good leadership
and right attitude.
- Required language: English, Malay, Mandarin.
- Preferably candidates with interest, passion and R&D
B. ADMIN CUM ACCOUNT
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages
- To cater the whole administrative job of this company and to
do a simple accounting by MYOB for the company’s Record.
- To keep the director inform of all incoming call and appointments.
- To issue Invoices, P.O., P.I., Receipts, Vouchers, Salary
payment slip, ETC
- To serve tea to the respective directors and clients,
- To maintain a good working order condition for all office
- To take care of all utility bills.
- Perform other related duties as require
- And other orders from the management in future, if any
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Professional
Certificate in Business Studies / Administration / Management/Human Resource
Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, Bioinformatics or
- At least 1year(s) of working experience in the related field
is required for this position
- Computer literate & Working knowledge in Microsoft
Office Applications and MYOB also required
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
& Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to converse in mandarin and some local dialects will
be an advantage